Welcome to KM
Happy New Year!
After a restful break, Kindergarten is ready to jump back into learning! This month we will go on a crazy adventure as we learn about representing numbers, making sentences, Outer Space and so much more! We will be covering...
- Phonics: Letters R, P, Q, V, and reading CVC words
- Reading: Cause and Effect, Past and Future tense verbs, Story plot, and The structure of sentences
- Sight Words: New words see, look, they, you, and of will be introduced
- Math: Numbers 21-30, Base 10 Models, Estimation, Graphing, and tally marks
- Religion: Epiphany, the 5 senses and how they help up notice God's creation, and recognizing Jesus as our friend
- Theme: Outer Space!