All students at Saint Christopher Academy wear uniforms. Saint Christopher Academy believes that school uniforms create an environment of respect and dignity and offer a wide variety of benefits for both students and parents, including:
- School uniforms help students focus on learning, rather than on what they are wearing.
- School uniforms nourish a sense of equality so students can stand out because of their character and not their clothes.
- School uniforms promote a feeling of community among students who are proud to be part of a team working toward success in the classroom.
- School uniforms make it easier to get ready for school and students start their day on a more positive note.
- School uniforms encourage modesty and cleanliness and prepare students for wearing appropriate clothing once they enter the workforce.
- School uniforms are more affordable in the long run, especially as uniform pieces are passed down from child to child within a family or within the community.
Saint Christopher Academy uniforms are purchased at Red Brick Clothing in Hudson, NH. Families may visit Red Brick for a fitting by booking an appointment HERE or may purchase uniforms online through our Academy store HERE. Red Brick is the only authorized retailer for our Academy uniforms.
Please click see the uniform policies published in our Student Handbook. Of special note:
- Boys may wear blue uniform shorts until November 1 and after April 1. Blue uniform pants must be worn at all other times.
- All students must wear uniform gym sweatpants over their gym shorts from November 1 through April 1.
Free Dress Days
Several times each year, students are allowed to wear “Free Dress” to celebrate holidays and special occasions. Students are welcome to wear jeans on these days, but should be aware of other items listed in the Student Handbook that are not allowed.